Vetnex Seaweed Calcium with Vitamin D Soft Chews for Cats is a natural formula with added vitamin D, which is specially formulated for cats. The product contains a plant based highly bioavailable natural seaweed calcium, with added vitamin D to help calcium absorption.
Good quality and adequate amount of calcium intake is important for the growth and many other physiological functions of your cats, in particular, in growing kittens, pregnant or lactating queens and cats that do not have fully formulated diets.
The product provides a good source of calcium and vitamin D with added real Australian salmon meal, in a convenient and palatable soft chew form, to support the nutrition needs of your cats.
- 100% natural calcium from seaweed, unique plant-based, highly bioavailable
- Added vitamin D3 to help calcium absorption
- Premium formula with real Tasmanian salmon
- Nutritionally enriched
- Great taste, easy dosing soft chews
- Gentle Care. No artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives
Dogs: Give an appropriate number of chews daily to dogs at different stages (as below), or as directed by veterinarian:
- Adult dogs (maintenance): 1 chew/ every 5kg body weight, per day
- Growing puppies: 1 – 2 chews/every 5kg body weight, per day
- Pregnant & lactating bitches: Consult your veterinarian for accurate dosage
Store below 30oC, in a cool & dry place.
- Use only as directed
- Do not give more than the recommended dose
- Discontinue use and consult veterinarian if any irritation occurs
- Do not use if tamper evident cap seal is broken